- Go to storybird.com. Sign up for a student account.
- Click on “Write” at the top of the screen.
- Choose a piece of artwork that you find interesting.
- Once selected, click on “Use This Art” and select “Poem.” The site will give you a list of words to create a poem centered on this image.
- Create poems for three different images. Have fun! This can be a wonderful tool to get your creativity flowing when it seems to have disappeared.
- For your submission for this assignment, submit 3 links to your poems to Moodle. (You’ll also be able to see you classmates’ poems in the class on Storybird).